Me!

Me!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Departure Date.. yikes.

Hey all,

So, I haven't written much of anything on this blog as I still talk to most of you very regularly.  However, I'm trying to develop some good habits before I ship out, so I will (try) to post here more often.  


The big news is that I will be IN Tanzania on December 5th!  When I got that info, things began to feel very real.  I am really doing this!  For the most part, that thought is extraordinarily exciting.  Has anyone seen the episode of 30 Rock where they flash back to Jack's 10th birthday party, at which he gets so excited that he throws up?  Well, I kind of feel like that, with a little fear-induced nausea mixed in.  


Save the date for a big going-away bash Thanksgiving weekend!  Also, if you're talking to anyone in my extended family, please attempt to dispel the rumors that I will be sequestered for three years with no communication with the home or any where else in the world.  I know we're a hard-headed bunch, but do your best.  Feel free to direct them to this blog if they need proof.


Lots of love,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the episode where Tracy says he is in Africa, but he is really just in an empty NCY studio?

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww, seems like you are just a naturally gifted writer...

    ReplyDelete