Me!

Me!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Wore Tights?


It was a little chilly; I was wearing a longer dress; I decided to wear tights. No big deal, right?  Wrong. I noticed we were getting a little more attention than we usually do on our walk to the bus stop in the morning.  Cristina and I were both looking at each other trying to see what might be drawing the stares.  We racked our brains, but thought nothing of my tights. 

I didn’t find out until I got to school and talked to my friend Nanja that my wearing black tights happened to be confusing and HILARIOUS. Why are her legs black?  What is that?  Are those socks?  She is very dark today.  Half African?  Children, adults, and everyone in between gave me a second look that day.

I’m not sure if I’ll wear tights again, but if I do, at least I will be in on the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment